Search

Sunday 27 March 2011

Welcome to Undercover Lingerista!

Hello and welcome to Undercover Lingerista, a blog dedicated to all things pretty and lingerie-related. Previously I have owned a few fashion blogs and after reading some great lingerie blogs, I decided to venture into the realm of lingerie blogging! There's nothing like new lingerie to make any girl feel a million dollars, so this slice of the net is dedicated to just that..all things lingerie - new underwear trends, bargain buys, dressing for your shape, bra reviews, bra buying tips and lots more!

I want to focus above all on bras and lingerie buying for bigger busts, due to recently discovering that I am a 28FF. Finding out my new size has meant that I have been investigating bras to suit more 'unusual' bra sizes that aren't easily found on the highstreet!

Any comments and suggestions about what you'd like to see me cover in this blog are very welcome.

As I always say, feeling beautiful starts with the basics...and for me, that means gorgeous lingerie!

Love,
Undercover Lingerista - Kitty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message and let me know what you think of this post..